Critical Illness Insurance
Treating and coping with illness can mean significant and often unexpected costs – costs that may not be covered by provincial or employee health plans. This is where critical illness insurance can help. Critical illness insurance is designed to help you with the unexpected. It provides a cash benefit if you’re diagnosed with one of the covered conditions described in your contract (such as Cancer (life threatening), Heart Attack or a Stroke) and you satisfy the waiting period.
Use the money to best suit your needs
- Find the best health care available
- Hire a nurse or caregiver to help you at home
- Help make mortgage payments
- Provide income when you can’t work or a loved one can’t work because they’re accompanying you to treatment
- Help protect your retirement plans
- Help your business survive
- Reduce your workload to help you recover
Maude Financial offers various solutions to help relieve some of the financial pain caused by a disability:
- Lifecheque: Designed to meet the needs of business owners and individuals ages 30 – 50. One of the most comprehensive critical illness insurance products available today. With four plans to choose from and special features, Lifecheque is an excellent choice
- Lifecheque Basic: A cash benefit of up to $75,000 – there when you need it. If you suffer from a critical illness, you may qualify for a tax-free lump sum amount that can be used to pay medical expenses, alleviate debt, travel, cover lost income – however you wish.
- A range of other Critical Illness options to suit your individual need