Maude Financial Inc.’s Environmental Policy
Maude Financial Inc. is committed to taking a leadership role in environmental sustainability through our everyday decisions, business processes, and innovative solutions. Maude Financial Inc. will promote environmental stewardship of our operations and services based on our commitment to continually improve environmental performance by implementing sustainability initiatives.
The following guiding principles will be employed in our environmental sustainability commitments:
- Leadership: Maude Financial Inc. will strive to be a leader in environmental sustainability in our field and our community;
- Decision-Making: Environmental considerations will be factored into business decisions;
Communication: environmental policies and initiatives will be communicated to all people working for Maude Financial Inc., as well as to our suppliers and our customers;
- Continual Improvement: Maude Financial Inc. will evaluate the implementation of environmental sustainability initiatives and programs and implement new and additional innovative initiatives, as applicable.
Here are just a few ways that we are making progress on environmental sustainability:
- Climate Change: We are reducing our impact on climate change by purchasing carbon offset credits not only for our office building, but also for employee commutes.
- Energy Efficiency: We are further reducing our impact on climate change by employing energy efficiency measures. Examples of these measures include using programmable thermostats and installing LED light fixtures to minimize energy use.
- Waste Reduction: We are doing our part to reduce the volume of solid waste going to landfills. Some ways we are doing this include using reusable items in our office kitchen, recycling all recyclable products such as paper and plastic, composting food waste and promoting the use of reusable bags for items such as client gifts.
- Material Usage: We are committed to reducing the materials used in daily business activities through such initiatives as purchasing recycled paper and other recycled products where possible.