By implementing a benefits package for your employees you’re not only helping to create a healthier work environment, you’re also proving your desire to retain and attract valued employees by reinforcing your concern for their health and that of their families.
A benefits plan can be simple to set up and designed to suit your needs. Plan types can range from life and health benefits to full plans with disability and dental coverage. Plan designs can be as simple or as comprehensive as you need. And because your contributions to a benefits plan are deductible as a business expense and non-taxable to an employee (in most provinces) it can potentially be more valuable than a pay increase.
Here are ten reasons why introducing a Group Benefits plan will help your business remain strong.
- You get a competitive edge in the job market
- You get a cost-effective method of providing employees with coverage for medical/dental bills – protecting employees and their families
- You get a tax-deductible business expense
- You build morale and enthusiasm among your employees by demonstrating your concern for their well-being
- You provide financial protection for your employees and their families
- You provide a tax-effective form of compensation to your employees
- You help employees alleviate the added burden of government cost-shifting
- You address the special needs of some employees with coverage available without any medical questionnaires to complete
- You will have access to services like counseling referral programs that help employees deal with issues stemming from work or home
- You will get peace of mind in knowing that both you, your employees and their families are well taken care of
Maude Financial Inc. Inc. works with a several major Group Insurance Carriers in the marketplace to meet the needs of our clients.